Haul | Shoppers Drug Mart



I was in a bit of a spendy mood and decided to pick up the Shiseido Facial Cotton ($11). I think these will last me a long time, and I always seem to be using up the cotton pads that I normally use for eye makeup remover and toner. Plus these are just so so soft!

I already love the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, so when I saw the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream in a small travel tube I was sold. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to the whole tub that that cream normally comes in. I'm still testing this cream out but after my first few times using it I haven't noticed a big difference in my skin. I'll keep you posted if that changes!

The Quo Blending Sponge was on sale and I've been using my Beauty Blender so often lately that I thought it couldn't hurt to try this out. I've used this once so far and my first thoughts are that I prefer the Beauty Blender's "flat" sides, but this sponge is just as soft on the face!

Have you tried any of these products? Can you recommend a good cream for dry skin?
Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr   Pinterest




This post is not sponsored.

6 comments:

  1. y'alls blog is so cute! I love that you two are doing this together. It's neat to have various points of view on everything. Keep it up:)

    I'd love it if you would also check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool products.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I really need to try those Shiseido cotton pads. They sound lovely! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete