Products I've Used Up



Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Conditioner, Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner: I always go through conditioner much faster than shampoo, and this is absolutely proof of that! My favourite of the 3 is the Herbal Essences conditioner since it is a lot thicker than the other two. I'm already on my second bottle. The other two are good affordable options too, but I prefer the Herbal Essences.

Vichy Pureté Thermal Hydra-Perfecting Toner: I bought this on sale and it was a nice toner which is targeted towards dry skin. I'm a big proponent for using toner after washing my face and before applying serums/moisturizer. This toner didn't make my face feel tight. I liked this toner but I think I'll stick to my Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner.

Voluspa Goji Tarocco Orange Candle: I was obsessed with this scent! I purchased this candle at Chapters over a year ago but you can find it online (link). The main ingredients in this coconut wax candle are Goji berries, mango and blood orange.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: The lid on this cream eyeshadow cracked when I dropped it on the floor and it pretty quickly dried out. I've since repurchased - it's a winner! I've recommended this for two friends who adore it as well.

Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Polish Remover: This remover does the job. It contains acetone, which I use on occasion.


Let us know if you want to see a post on our current skincare routines!
Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr   Pinterest




This post is not sponsored.

4 comments: