Revlon Matte Smoked Peach 013 Lipstick



So to go this the springtime vides I though I would do a post on a more colourful lipstick. This is one of Revlon's matte lipsticks that I love. It was also a gift from the lovely Erin!! As a redhead oranges and even peaches can be quite difficult to wear. However with this lipstick one layer over the lips look very nice and gives your face a spring-y freshness. 


I really like the formula of this lipstick and would recommend any in the range. The ones that I have tried all tend to last nicely on the lips. They are also from the drugstore making them affordable options which my wallet really appreciates. The top of the lid is also clear so you can find the colour easily in your collection. 

What's your favourite lipstick of the moment?

Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr   Pinterest






This post is not sponsored.


12 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick color!!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shade looking for a nice coral color.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try a peach lipstick! all of my lip colors are darker so I need to get some more appropriate for warm weather!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would like this shade then, very spring appropriate.

      Delete
  4. I adore the one I picked up from the collection, but now I really want to go back and get both peaches from this collection! They look stunning!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouu I'll have to try the others in the collection.

      Delete
  5. I'm a big fan of Smoked Peach as well as Pink Pout which is also from the matte collection (: xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that one, Ill swatch it next time I go to the drug store!!

      Delete
  6. oh i need to try this! i have been wanting an orange like lipstick!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's orange but not too orange which i really like :)

      Delete