Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


So here it is - the very popular Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! The shadows are super pigmented and go on the eye smoothly. The little brush that comes with the palette I think kind of gets neglected in people's blog posts but it's actually really great. For a person that does a lot of travelling the double ended style of brush would be useful.


This is my first Urban Decay set of shadows and I must say, I was surprised by the amount of fall out with the product. It's not a big deal - you just need to tap your brush before putting it on the eyes. 


A couple of my favourite shades are Bootycall, Tease and Snakebite. I also really like using Blackout with a slanted brush as eyeliner - it stays on really well and is super pigmented. 


So there you have it - the Naked 2 palette! It was expensive, but I used some of my birthday money and am really happy I picked it up. Now it's time to start playing with all the different eye looks I can create!


Have you tried any of the Naked Palettes? 
Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr   Pinterest






This post is not sponsored.

8 comments:

  1. As much as I love and adore (and use constantly) my original NAKED Palette, I haven't been able to love my NAKED 2 nearly as much. And NAKED 3, while I like okay, I don't like as much as NAKED 2, and certainly not as much as the original. ... Did any of that make sense? ;)
    REENIE.NU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that made perfect sense! Naked 1 > Naked 2 > Naked 3

      Delete
  2. Wow!! This palette looks so nice and I love the colors even more than the original I feel haha! I really want a palette of my own one day!!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the first one and i really enjoy the quality of the eye shadows!! so gorgeous! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! I recently (finally!) bought the original Naked Palette and have been loving it. Definitely tempted by this as well :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete